COVID-19 ResponseJun 01, 2022
To Our JOCO Siding & Window Customers and Friends,
At Johnson County Siding & Window Co., the safety and well-being of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. We are still closely monitoring the real-time developments and looking to experts such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for guidance. As a result, we have taken several actions to ensure we are keeping your well-being front and center.
All employees having direct customer contact, specifically sales, production, and truck drivers, have been instructed to follow guidelines issued by the CDC that are designed to protect their health and the health of our team. These include:
- All employees have been trained to uphold safety guidelines issued by the CDC.
- Follow sanitizing and hand-washing recommendations issued by the CDC.
- Service techs will be driving in separate vehicles.
- Our in-home installers are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as part of OSHA requirements.
- We are vigilant of your home, and now more than ever are wiping down common areas and digital devices with disinfectant.
- Continuing to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
A lot has changed almost overnight, but our commitment to Your Home, Your Health, & Your Safety remain unchanged. We appreciate your continued interest and trust in JOCO Siding & Window Co. as we navigate these tough times-Together.
Johnson County Siding & Window Co