Stucco siding is often associated with certain style homes–Mediterranean, Spanish, and Mission. The Ancient Greeks used stucco for their homes, over a thousand years ago. The advances in this siding material have expanded the creative opportunities for enhancing a home’s exterior.
Acrylic stucco leverages the benefits of stucco siding for your home, while adding a few more.
- Durable. Stucco–from the traditional to the synthetic stucco material–will last for 50 years, or more. Acrylic stucco is enhanced with ceramic and aggregate compound to add even more strength than the standard dry mix stucco
- Maintenance-free. Once the acrylic stucco siding is correctly applied and dried, you don’t have to do anything, Acrylic stucco (unlike the traditional material) will not crack or peel. It won’t weather, even in very humid or dry climates.
- Versatile. Acrylic stucco can be painted or applied with a variety of textures, so you can customize your home’s exterior siding to the look you want. You can create the rough texture that is associated with stucco siding, or opt for something that is smooth. Stones and pebbles can be integrated into the siding for even more texture.
- Fire-resistant. The stone-like material naturally protects your home from fire.
- Energy-efficient. The density of stucco adds to the insulation of your home, keeping the interior at a comfortable temperature, no matter what the weather is outside.
- Affordable. In addition to all these benefits, acrylic stucco offers an affordable alternative for exterior siding.
Johnson County Siding & Windows specializes in installing acrylic stucco siding. Talk to us about the many options for boosting the curb appeal of your home. We serve homeowners throughout the Kansas City area.