Improving the exterior of your home is an excellent way to increase your curb appeal. Not only will it increase the value of your home, it will make an amazing impression on guests. The following are 5 exterior design ideas for your Kansas City home:
- Covered Entrance – Not only does this provide you protection from the rain, it helps draw attention your front door.
- Window Boxes – Window boxes help add a bit of charm to your home since they help to integrate flowers into your architecture.
- New Front Door – If your old front door is looking a little worse for wear, then replace it with a door that uses panes of glass to help lighten up a heavy façade. Make sure you use a color and style that matches your house.
- Gate – A gate not only adds safety and security, it can also draw the eye into your yard or garden area.
- Arbor – An arbor over your gate will help add natural charm to your home’s exterior.