Thermacore Steel Insulated Garage Doors For Energy Efficiency
Johnson County Siding & Window Co., Inc. Partners With Overhead Door® Of Olathe, Kansas, To Offer KC Homeowners The Thermacore® Collection.
The Thermacore® Collection of steel-insulated garage doors look great, operate smoothly, and provide superb energy efficiency.
These garage doors feature a patented metal-foam-metal sandwich construction providing the highest R-value levels for exceptional thermal efficiency.
Since living spaces in your home are typically located above or beside the garage, having a door with proper insulation for extreme cold and hot climates not only increases the thermal efficiency, but the comfort of your home as well. The Thermacore® Collection of Overhead Garage Doors® are built better from the inside out!
The Thermacore® Collection Steel Garage Door Features:
- Thermacore® Construction – Provides a continuous layer of foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation sandwiched between two layers of corrosion-resistant steel, for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Embossed Wood-Grain Texture — Adds beauty, sophistication, and durability.
- In-Between Section Thermal Seals — With an air filtration rating of up to 0.08 cfm, seals provide superior resistance to the elements.
- Windstorm™ Wind Load Rated System — Available on select products to meet regulations for a variety of wind speeds, including hurricane-force winds, and meets the most stringent local building codes.
- Durable Finish — Hot-dipped galvanized steel with two coats of baked-on polyester paint.
- Bulb-Type Bottom Weather Seal — Guards against wind and rain while providing a cushion when closing.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Thermacore® Collection garage doors are backed by up to a limited lifetime non-transferable warranty.
Doors are available in nine standard colors or can be painted to match your home’s decor. All colors shown below are not available on every model.
Optional Wood Grain Finishes:
Wood grain finishes add a beautiful touch to your home.
To complete your full exterior remodel, contact Johnson County Siding & Window Co., Inc. at (913) 782-2878 for more information and to set up a free consultation!
Learn more about Overhead Door HERE.