Replacement Window Options For
Kansas City Homeowners
Beautiful, Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows Installed By Experts
Have you decided to replace those old, worn windows with beautiful new replacement windows? New windows can transform your home on the inside and the outside. Not only do they add amazing curb appeal, but a home with new windows can make your home more energy efficient, protect your furniture and floors from the damaging effects of the sun’s rays, and keep you safe!
Important things to consider when you’re ready to replace your old windows are the windows energy efficiency, durability, value, and low maintenance. Johnson County Siding & Window Co., your Kansas City-based professional window installer, is here to assist you with your window selections offering vinyl and fiberglass replacement options.
With Johnson County Siding & Window, Co. Inc.,
You Get Real Choices
Some Kansas City replacement window companies carry one brand of windows to the exclusion of all others. This limits the solutions they can offer homeowners.
At JoCo Siding & Window Co., we take a different approach. We offer vinyl replacement windows from ProVia® AND fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin®. These are both well-respected manufacturers known for the beauty and quality of their windows.
We’ve been helping Kansas City homeowners find the exact right replacement windows for their homes for 40+ years. If you want expert guidance and quality choices, Johnson County Siding & Window Co., Inc. can help.
ProVia’s Endure™ Vinyl Replacement Windows
ProVia’s Endure™ replacement windows deliver stunning, energy-efficient performance and beautiful craftsmanship that will instantly upgrade the curb appeal of your home.
ProVia has a reputation for precise manufacturing standards and technologically-advanced products, and their extraordinary vinyl replacement windows are no exception. These windows meet or exceed the latest Energy Star certification standards and can help you save on energy costs year-round.
There are many advantages of ProVia’s Endure™ windows, including that they never need to be painted or stained. These are extremely low-maintenance products, only requiring the occasional washing.
Here are some other great benefits of these high-quality vinyl replacement windows:
- Multiple Color Options Inside & Out – You can choose from painted or wood grain interiors, as well as several exterior color options.
- Beautiful Glass – There are hand-stained glass options, as well as privacy glass and multiple grid patterns to choose from.
- Greatly Reduced Air Infiltration – Triple weatherstripping provides a super-tight seal and greater indoor comfort.
- Innovative Frame & Sash Design – ProVia’s window frames and sashes exceed industry standards for design and make these windows very easy to operate and clean.
- ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing – High tech glass glazing system makes for terrific thermal performance and reduces interior condensation.
- Low Maintenance – No painting, no staining!
Simonton® Vinyl Replacement Windows
Vinyl frame replacement windows are generally less expensive and do not need to be painted or stained. Our company sells and installs vinyl windows that are made from the highest quality vinyl and designed to be extremely low maintenance-requiring very little upkeep other than an occasional washing. They are available in a wide variety of styles to match virtually any home style and exterior décor.
The little things that make a big difference in vinyl windows are:
- Fusion-Welded Construction – The window frames and sash being fusion welded at mitered corners for a smooth, professional look.
- Chamfered Exterior – A chamfered exterior frame having a slightly beveled edge giving the windows an elegant appearance.
- Curved Lift Handles – A gently curved lift handle design to provide a clean, streamlined interior look.
- Sill – A sloped sill design forcing water away from the window.
- Multiple-Chambered Profiles – Frame and sash profiles chambered with many small pockets of sealed air providing increased rigidity and better thermal performance.
- Streamlined, Color-Matched Hardware – Locking mechanisms designed to be unobtrusive and color matched to provide a streamlined interior appearance.
- Low Maintenance – Integrating the color of the vinyl throughout so the frames and sash will never require painting.
Marvin® Fiberglass Replacement Windows
Fiberglass frame replacement windows are relatively new. Ultrex is possibly the perfect building material. It’s made from pultruded fiberglass, specially compounded resins and thin strands of strong glass that are combined to create a material so tough it’s used in bridge construction. While you won’t have to paint them, they can be painted.
Our company offers several fiberglass window options including:
- All Ultrex – A window constructed of fiberglass inside and out for the ultimate in low maintenance.
- Wood-Ultrex – A window offering an authentic, natural-grain wood interior ready for stain or paint or pre-finished in white and a virtually indestructible fiberglass exterior.
- Replacement Windows – A window featuring the superior low-maintenance durability of Ultrex exteriors available in 3 ¼” insert jamb depth.
- Special Sizes – A window precision built to within 1/64” matching almost any style of window to fit your existing opening.
If you are considering new Marvin® Replacement Windows for your Kansas City home, click here to request a free estimate! A member of our experienced and professional window team will contact you ASAP!
Please note, we have a 4 window minimum.