Replacement Window Options For Kansas City Homeowners
Beautiful, Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows Installed By Experts
Have you decided to replace those old, worn windows with beautiful new replacement windows? New windows can transform your home on the inside and the outside. Not only do they add amazing curb appeal, but a home with new windows can make your home more energy efficient, protect your furniture and floors from the damaging effects of the sun’s rays, and keep you safe!
Some important things to consider when you’re ready to replace your old windows are the windows energy efficiency, durability, value, and low maintenance. Johnson County Siding & Window Co., your top source for professional window replacement services in the Kansas City metro area, is here to assist you with your window selections as well as provide expert window installation services. We offer a wide array of replacement window options from some of the industry’s most revered brands. This means, when you partner with us, you’ll be able to find exactly the windows you want for your Kansas City home, whether they’re crafted from fiberglass, vinyl, composite, or enhanced wood.
With Johnson County Siding & Window Co., You Get Real Choices
Some Kansas City replacement window companies carry one brand of windows to the exclusion of all others. This limits the solutions they can offer homeowners.
At Johnson County Siding & Window Co., we take a different approach. We offer vinyl replacement windows from ProVia®, fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin®, and the full assortment of Andersen® replacement windows, including the highly sought-after line of Fibrex® wood composite windows. These are all well-respected manufacturers known for the beauty and quality of their windows.
We’ve been helping Kansas City homeowners find the exact right replacement windows for their homes for over 40 years. What’s more, we’re an authorized dealer or a certified contractor for all of the replacement windows we offer. This means you can be confident that we have the extensive product knowledge and proven installation skills to deliver the window replacement results you’re envisioning for your home.
Andersen Fibrex® Replacement Windows
There’s little wonder why Andersen has become one of the most recognized names in the residential window industry. After all, Andersen has been crafting some of the nation’s most beautiful and innovative replacement windows for well over a century. Johnson County Siding & Window Co. is pleased to be an Andersen Certified Contractor serving the Kansas City metro area. We offer and install all Andersen window lines, including clad-wood, fiberglass, and high-definition aluminum. However, we heartily recommend this manufacturer’s 100 Series composite windows, with frames made out of Fibrex, Andersen’s proprietary blend of hardy wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer materials.
Fibrex replacement windows are ideal for homeowners who love the look of genuine wood-frame windows but don’t want to fuss with the ongoing maintenance required to keep them beautiful and performing as designed. Fibrex windows are:
- Twice as strong as vinyl – This helps them outperform vinyl windows when it comes to enduring extreme seasonal temperatures like those we experience in the Kansas City area.
- Exceptionally low-maintenance – Andersen Fibrex windows are lovely to behold, and they’ll stay that way for many years with no scraping, sanding, and repainting required.
- Crafted with noticeably slender frames – The strength of Fibrex allows these windows to sport a sleek, eye-catching appearance while also providing panoramic views of the outdoors.
No matter which Andersen replacement windows capture your heart, they’ll be precisely sized to fit the openings in your home. You’ll also have a vast array of window styles and other customization options to choose from—but don’t worry. One of our window experts will streamline the selection process by listening to your preferences and guiding you toward the window features that will deliver the desired results.
ProVia’s Endure™ Vinyl Replacement Windows
ProVia’s Endure™ replacement windows deliver stunning, energy-efficient performance and beautiful craftsmanship that will instantly upgrade the curb appeal of your home.
ProVia has a reputation for precise manufacturing standards and technologically-advanced products, and their extraordinary vinyl replacement windows are no exception. These windows meet or exceed the latest Energy Star certification standards and can help you save on energy costs year-round.
There are many advantages of ProVia’s Endure™ windows, including that they never need to be painted or stained. These are extremely low-maintenance products, only requiring the occasional washing.
Here are some other great benefits of these high-quality vinyl replacement windows:
- Multiple Color Options Inside & Out – You can choose from painted or wood grain interiors, as well as several exterior color options.
- Beautiful Glass – There are hand-stained glass options, as well as privacy glass and multiple grid patterns to choose from.
- Greatly Reduced Air Infiltration – Triple weatherstripping provides a super-tight seal and greater indoor comfort.
- Innovative Frame & Sash Design – ProVia’s window frames and sashes exceed industry standards for design and make these windows very easy to operate and clean.
- ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing – High tech glass glazing system makes for terrific thermal performance and reduces interior condensation.
- Low Maintenance – No painting, no staining!
Simonton® Vinyl Replacement Windows
Vinyl frame replacement windows are generally less expensive and do not need to be painted or stained. Our company sells and installs vinyl windows that are made from the highest quality vinyl and designed to be extremely low maintenance-requiring very little upkeep other than an occasional washing. They are available in a wide variety of styles to match virtually any home style and exterior décor.
The little things that make a big difference in vinyl windows are:
- Fusion-welded construction – The window frames and sash being fusion welded at mitered corners for a smooth, professional look.
- Chamfered exterior – A chamfered exterior frame having a slightly beveled edge giving the windows an elegant appearance.
- Curved lift handles – A gently curved lift handle design to provide a clean, streamlined interior look.
- Sloped sills – A sloped sill design forces water away from the window, providing an extra level of protection against moisture damage.
- Multiple-chambered profiles – Frame and sash profiles that have many small pockets of sealed air provide increased rigidity and better thermal performance.
- Streamlined, color-matched hardware – The locking mechanisms are designed to be unobtrusive and color matched to provide a streamlined interior appearance.
- Engineering to ensure little maintenance is needed – This includes integrating the selected frame color throughout the vinyl so your windows will never require painting.
Marvin® Fiberglass Replacement Windows
Fiberglass frame replacement windows are relatively new. Ultrex is possibly the perfect building material. It’s made from pultruded fiberglass, specially compounded resins and thin strands of strong glass that are combined to create a material so tough it’s used in bridge construction. While you won’t have to paint them, they can be painted.
Our company offers several fiberglass window options including:
- All Ultrex – A window constructed of fiberglass inside and out for the ultimate in low maintenance.
- Wood-Ultrex – A window offering an authentic, natural-grain wood interior ready for stain or paint or pre-finished in white and a virtually indestructible fiberglass exterior.
- Replacement Windows – A window featuring the superior low-maintenance durability of Ultrex exteriors available in 3 ¼” insert jamb depth.
- Special Sizes – A window precision built to within 1/64” matching almost any style of window to fit your existing opening.
If you are considering replacing the windows of your Kansas City home, contact Johnson County Siding & Window Co. today to request a free estimate! A member of our experienced and professional window team will connect with you promptly. And don’t forget to ask about the financing options available to qualified homeowners that can make your window replacement project more affordable.
Please note, we have a four-window minimum.