See Our 200+ Fantastic Online Reviews At GuildQuality

Plus See A Project Map That Shows The Location
Of Our Kansas City Siding & Window Jobs

GuildQuality surveys our customers and puts the results online for all to see. We have an overwhelmingly positive record on GuildQuality with over 150 reviews. 98% of those reviews rate us with 5 stars out of 5, and the other 2% are 4 stars. We don’t have a single rating less than 4 stars!

We’ve won three straight GuildMaster Awards because of this track record of extraordinary customer satisfaction. Not only that, we won the prestigious GuildQuality Service Excellence Award, given only to the very best home remodeling companies.

Visit our GuildQuality page to read customer comments and see a map of our job projects.

 

More About GuildQuality

GuildQuality was founded by Geoff Graham in 2003 becoming the first web-based customer satisfaction surveying solution for home builders and remodelers. With GuildQuality, our company receives real-time customer feedback about our services so we in turn can monitor and consistently improve them. We are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and GuildQuality empowers us to convey that to our Kansas City customers! Choosing the right contractor for your remodeling project is often the most important part of the entire remodeling process. Read what our customers are saying real-time about their experience with Johnson County Siding & Window Co. We’ve been around long enough to see many Kansas City exterior remodeling companies come and go, so we are talking from experience!

Johnson County Siding & Window Co.

5 Average

209 Ratings




  • Leawood, KS

    I was most satisfied with the installation staff. They went above and beyond to identify the issues we have with…

    Read more




  • Lenexa, KS

    The care and attention to detail displayed by the installers. There were many angled cuts and difficult to reach…

    Read more


  • Rated 5
     


    Richard S.


    Lenexa, KS

    We are extremely pleased with the siding installed by Johnson County Siding. Communication was great; we always knew what…

    Read more




  • Overland Park, KS

    I am most satisfied with the entire job!


  • Rated 5
     


    Terry E.


    Overland Park, KS

    The company was outstanding, the crew was awesome, they showed up for work on time, hardworking and very personable! I…

    Read more

GET A SENSIBLE PAYMENT PLAN THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET

If you know you want to get your home exterior project done, but are feeling stress about paying for it all at once, we can help.

Our financing partner, GreenSky, has sensible payment plans that work for homeowners who prefer to pay in installments. You can also ask your JoCo Siding & Window Co. sales representative about the details!

Free Deluxe Storm Door

with the purchase of a ProVia Fiberglass Entry Door

* Free offer includes storm door model #397 only.

Our Customers LOVE The Results

Johnson County Siding & Window Co.
"The whole team was awesome. Justin was super helpful in helping us pick windows and answered all our questions. We had the whole house done and the installation crew were professional and hardworking. We noticed a difference right away with how quiet the windows made the house. We also noticed that the house has a more even temperature between levels. I am excited to go into winter now with a great set of windows that are so easy to use and with quality installation that will last.”

- Jordan M.
08-25-2019
Johnson County Siding & Window Co.
"It was a most pleasant experience to work with Johnson County Siding and Windows for the replacement of a few windows in our home. Bill Christie came and gave us a price. No glib, "well this is what it cost, but we can do it for this if you pay cash right now ..., but, no, wait, we can do this, if you hurry ... " He sold his product, and company, with pride and experience. The team to install, lead by Justin, arrived early on the appointed day. They went right to work and completed the task in due order, answering any questions we could have, and explaining the total function of the system. They cleaned up after themselves, and left the windows shining! What a day! Thank you Bill, Justin, William and Brian!”

- Elizabeth H.
08-13-2019
Johnson County Siding & Window Co.
"Company did an excellent job re-siding our house with vinyl siding. Experienced crew took the time to clean up every evening after completing the work for the day. No high pressure sales tactics. Payment terms did not require any money up front when contract was signed.”

- Mark K.
08-06-2019

Areas We Serve

Serving the Kansas City Metro Area, Including Olathe, Overland Park, and Leawood See a Full List of the Cities We Serve