Our Secret For Delivering High-Quality Results On EVERY Siding, Window & Door Project?
A Consistent, Reliable Process Developed Over 40+ Years
Serving Kansas City Homeowners.
One reason many exterior projects go badly is many Kansas City contractors do not have a well-thought out process for delivering results that are 100% reliable.
With our decades and decades of experience, we’ve honed a consistent process to give you a superb experience on every siding, window, and door project.
OUR PROCESS… HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- THE INITIAL MEETING: Our process begins with a meeting at your home to discuss the scope of your exterior remodeling project & to see what you’d like to accomplish. We ask lots of questions and listen to your needs and desires so that we can help you achieve your long-term goals and maximize the beauty, value, and energy efficiency of your home.
- ESTIMATE & PROPOSAL: The next step is to provide you with a comprehensive written free estimate and proposal which clearly outlines the materials to be installed and the scope of work.
- PREPARATION & DESIGN: This is the FUN PART! You work closely with an in-house design consultant to select the best materials, colors, and textures that will enhance the design and architecture of your home. We utilize design software, idea books, photo galleries, and real material samples to help you choose the ideal products for your home.
- INSTALLATION: Upon arrival at your home, you’ll be connected with a senior project manager to ensure the installation goes smoothly. Your salesmen will also stay in close contact with you and the installation team during your project to address any questions, concerns, etc. We want the entire exterior remodeling process to exceed your expectations and be an enjoyable experience!
- CLEAN UP & COMPLETION: It’s important to our JOCO Siding & Window Team that your home looks beautiful and feels like home after we leave. We clean up after every project with one goal in mind-to leave your property cleaner than we found it!
YOUR REMODELING PARTNER
Long after the job is complete, we will be here to service your project. Our database records all materials installed on your home should you need service in the future, and we stand behind our work with a 5-year labor warranty.
We’re here to answer questions and support you in any way that we can!
Ready for a free consultation & quote on your KC exterior remodeling project? Contact Us!