JULY PROMOTION: SAVE ON STUCCO & STONE SIDING!
Enhance Your Kansas City Home’s Curb Appeal
One of the siding trends Johnson County Siding & Window Co. has incorporated into our exterior remodels is to offer a variety of siding materials to our clients. This gives customers an opportunity to mix and match siding products on their Kansas City homes using authentic textures, versatile styles, and rich color combinations for a beautifully coordinated look. Stucco and stone siding are strong, durable materials requiring little maintenance while allowing your home to retain its traditional look. Combining a variety of materials and textures, especially on your home’s front façade, can greatly enhance your home’s curb appeal!
Why Choose Acrylic Stucco Siding For Your Home?
- 100% Acrylic-Excellent adhesion and UV resistance
- Large assortment of colors that resist fading or discoloration
- Crack Resistant
- Moisture Resistant
- Easy to Clean
- Vapor Permeable allowing wall to naturally breathe
Why Choose Centurion Stone Siding For Your Home?
- Manufactured Centurion Stone looks and feels like natural stone
- Made from natural stone patterns
- Available in more than (25) patterns and (200) colors
- Creates a distinct new look for the front of your home when used in conjunction with vinyl siding or James Hardie siding products on the remaining exterior walls
Summer is a great time to remodel your Kansas City home’s exterior, and we’d love to help you enhance your home’s curb appeal! Contact the JOCO Siding Professionals at (913) 782-2878 for a FREE CONSULTATION or complete our easy on-line quote request form by clicking here.