SAVE ON JAMES HARDIE SIDING
James Hardie Siding Products in Kansas City
The variety of textures and finishes available in James Hardie Fiber Cement provides our homeowners with a great deal of aesthetic flexibility. A home’s exterior can get the traditional look of shakes or lap siding without the threat of warping, rotting, or falling victim to pests AND it’s affordable and durable. Fiber Cement is also making it possible to create a modern look with beautiful textures and finishes that are low maintenance.
Why Choose James Hardie Siding for Your Kansas City Home?
- LOW MAINTENANCE. Unlike traditional wood siding which needs to be painted every 3-7 years, James Hardie siding with ColorPlus Technology, comes with a 15-year, limited warranty just on the paint.
- DURABILITY. James Hardie siding products are engineered for climate to resist the harshest weather conditions including UV levels as well as wind and hail.
- PRODUCT SELECTION. James Hardie offers a wide array of styles and colors to help you achieve unique aesthetic exterior design.
- NON-COMBUSTIBLE. Approved for fire rated construction.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT WARRANTY. HardiePlank lap siding, HardieShingle siding, HardiePanel vertical siding, HardieSoffit panels and Artisan lap siding all come with a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty—Hardie’s strongest warranty ever. HardieTrim boards, ColorPlus Technology finish and Artisan accent trim all come with a 15-year limited warranty. The ColorPlus warranty covers materials and labor and protects against peeling, cracking, and chipping.
Late Fall is a great time to remodel your Kansas City home’s exterior, and we’d love to help you enhance your home’s curb appeal! Contact the JOCO Siding Professionals at (913) 782-2878 for a FREE CONSULTATION or complete our easy on-line quote request form by clicking here to see if James Hardie siding products are a good fit for YOU and your HOME!