Choosing Vinyl Replacement Windows For Your Kansas City Home
Winter can be brutal. Don’t let it get you down. Consider new Simonton vinyl windows to beat the winter blues!
When it comes to windows, vinyl is an all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, vinyl windows will never rot or require endless repainting. Simonton vinyl windows are made from the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. In fact, an occasional washing will keep them looking like new for years. Plus, they offer increased comfort and lower utility bills, provide headache-free operation, and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that.
- Increased Comfort: Simonton’s vinyl windows offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills.
- Easy Operation: Simonton’s windows open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Weatherability: The premium vinyl used in Simonton windows can stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
- Energy Efficiency: Vinyl is an effective insulator. Simonton’s vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance: The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist dirt.
- Value: Not only do Simonton windows help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.
The replacement window experts at Johnson County Siding & Window Co. are ready to help you reduce energy costs and make your home more beautiful and comfortable. Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE at (913) 782-2878 or complete our easy on-line quote request form by clicking here.