If you’re like many homeowners embarking on a siding replacement project, you’re probably approaching it with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. You may be wondering whether your newly installed siding will look as beautiful in reality as the picture in your mind’s eye. You may worry that you’ll discover problems with loose siding panels or water and air infiltration only a few years down the road. You may also be concerned about how disruptive the installation process will be.
Fortunately, you can banish these concerns simply by teaming up with an established contractor that’s recognized for excellence in home siding replacement. When you choose your contractor wisely, you can expect your project to include:
- A low-pressure initial consultation during which you’ll learn about the available siding options and receive expert guidance toward those that will achieve your desires for curb appeal, energy efficiency, and protection from the elements
- A comprehensive estimate that includes not only installation of your new siding but also removal of your existing siding and any prep work that’s required
- The assurance of reliable communication about your project as it moves forward and an explanation of what to expect at each stage of your siding installation
Actions You Can Take to Facilitate Your Siding Installation
There are a few simple ways you can help your project go as smoothly as possible. Once you are notified of your siding installation date, you can make sure:
- Your installation crew will have access to your exterior walls and an outside power outlet
- Pictures and other items hanging on your interior walls are removed to avoid potential damage during the siding removal and installation process
- Your neighbors are informed about your project, as it will likely entail some noise and the presence of a dumpster on your property for a few days
If you live in the Kansas City metro area, you can feel confident about turning to Johnson County Siding & Window Co. for your siding replacement project. We offer top-caliber siding from well-respected manufacturers, and we hold certifications that provide evidence of our product knowledge and installation expertise. Moreover, we make every effort to ensure that your home renovation experience goes smoothly, from the initial consultation straight through to the project’s completion and thorough cleanup of the job site.
We’ll be happy to provide more details about what to expect when we install beautiful new siding on your home. Contact Johnson County Siding & Window Co. today to discuss your upcoming siding installation project in the Kansas City metro area.