If you’re getting new vinyl windows in Kansas City, don’t just leave them bare. Your windows attract a lot of attention to your interior space – they’re all over your walls, after all! Leaving them bare will result in a bland interior design, so make sure that you dress your windows. The following are a few ideas that you can use to dress vinyl windows in Kansas City:
- Swing arm curtains – If you have smaller windows in the bedroom, then swing arm curtains allow you to open your curtains by simply pulling them inwards like a door. This gives your windows a unique look.
- Pull down shades – Pull down shades are a fantastic way to introduce color and pattern to a room. They are also much cleaner and elegant than regular curtain drapes since they don’t take up much real estate – you can simply roll them up when you want to let the light in.
- Fretwork panels – Add an elegant pattern to your bathroom space by installing intricate fretwork panels in your windows.
- Curtains with contrasting trim – Curtains work well with longer windows, but try using a contrasting trim to add visual interest.
- Paintings – You don’t necessarily need to hang curtains or blinds in order to cover up your windows. Why not use your windows to display art work? This will certainly give your space a very distinctive look and helps to provide some privacy from the outdoor world without completely blocking out the sunlight or the view.
- Louvered shutters – There’s something simple and and relaxing about louvered shutters. They let in light while providing plenty of privacy and can be folded out of the way when you want to open your window up.